Disclaimer: this page is for information only. There may be discrepancies
of the feature listed here and what are actually available. This page
does not imply any type of warranty. You will need to agree to Term of Usage
before using the application.If you are viewing this page in the browser on an Android phone:
Click the following link to go to view Receipt Filer in Market, and click "Install" or "Upgrade" button.If you like to find the application manually:
on the home button on the phone to go to the home screen. For G1
Android phones, it should be on a physical button with a house label at
the bottom of the device.
- From the home screen of the phone, click on the tab with an arrow to slide it out.
- If you have docked the keyboard, the tab is on the bottom of the screen.
- If you have slided out the keyboard, the tab is on the right hand side of the screen.
on the icon that says "Market". It looks like a shopping bag. Click on
it. You have now entered the Android Market(TM) screen.
- If you are installing for the first time:
- here are two few ways to find Receipt Filer.
- You can click on "Search" button, and type "Receipt Filer".
- Or you can go to Applications -> Finance -> "By popularity", and scroll down to "Receipt Filer"
- Either way, look for the entry "Receipt Filer, CamFiler LLC" in the result.
- Click on the entry and follow the instruction to install.
- If you are upgrading the software:
- Click on "My downloads"
- Scroll to "Receipt Filer, ". It should say "Upgrade Available" if there is a new version.
- Click on the entry
- Click on "Update"
To see what improvements each version made, please visit the description of the versions